Why attend this Program?
- How can a leader motivate and retain top talent?
- What leadership styles are most effective to drive innovation and performance?
- Why does the traditional directive leadership style seem to be sub-optimal in today’s environment?
A coaching leadership style addresses these questions and leads to increased employee engagement, greater levels of innovation and retention of top talent. In addition, it makes employees take ownership for their actions, develops problem solving skills (making them more self-reliant) and drives them to explore untapped potential!
Presented in partnership with Progress-U and CSG Consultancy, we offer this Program including Mobile App “Coaching 2.0 for Leaders”, which is highly practical and interactive with a focus on how to practice coaching in an Asian environment. All cases and role plays are based on real coaching situations that happened in Asia.
Participants in this Coaching 2.0 for Leaders Program will attend the 2 days intensive workshop, together with Harrison Assessments for deeper self-discovery and 3 months reinforcement program on Mobile App (iPhone or Android are available) with less efforts but more results. Participants will receive once or twice a week the mobile app prompts with less than 5 minutes application reinforcement messages each time.
- Highly practical Leadership Coaching program
- Extensive use of real business cases in Asia
- Innovative contents based on latest coaching research
- Several thousand participants since 2004
- Possibility to upgrade to International Coach Certification (ICC) program (both WABC accredited and ICF approved)
- A set of coaching tools to complement your coaching approach;
- The ability to start using coaching skills to better manage performance of your direct reports or team;
- A better understanding of how to support your organization’s talent in their professional and career development;
- Personal insights into your current behavioral tendencies and how they support or hinder your coaching approach;
- The program includes the latest thinking and approaches from within the global coaching profession, but with case studies and role plays based on real coaching situations in Asia;
- The facilitators are current, active executive coaches who will share their many years of coaching experience working with senior leaders throughout the program;
- The integration of Coaching 2.0 for Leaders Program with the International Corporate Coaching (“ICC”) Program allows interested participants to continue to become an internationally certified coach.
- Managers, executives, professionals or business owners who want to develop coaching as a leadership style to drive individual and team performance;
- Leaders who want to perfect their coaching skills to be more effective;
- Members of teams looking to improve communication skills driving collaboration and increased internal feedback to reduce friction, enhance productivity and ultimately improve performance;
- Organizations wishing to develop an internal capability to coach their employees to maximize organizational performance.
Terrance Leung – Executive Coach & Faculty of Progress-U’s Asia Innovative Coaching Institute
Terrance brings over 20 years of international leadership experience with global corporations such as IBM, Oracle and Check Point Software Technologies in the North Asia region to his coaching and leadership development practice. An International Certified Business Coach (CBC) and Facilitator, Terrance supports his clients for immediate business results and long-term personal improvements. Terrance was raised in Hong Kong and has worked in numerous regional senior leadership positions.
Know More About Progress U: www.progressu.com