Conflicts can happen anytime in the workplace, affecting morale and organisational success. HR professionals play an important role as a skilled communicator to manage conflict effectively.
On completing the workshop, participants will be empowered with practical skills and confidence to resolve conflict situations early and effectively to achieve better team results.
- Identify issues which trigger conflicts (Perceived unfairness / Value / Assumption / Relationship / Information / Structural Conflicts)
- Be sensitive to situations and levels of conflicts
- Know your choices in conflict management (Directing / Avoiding / Collaborating / Accommodating / Compromising Structural Conflicts)
- Understand your role and the impact of your choice
- Introduce UADVICE model to resolve conflicts or disagreements effectively
- Do’s and Don’ts in conflict management
- Case Studies
Ms Selina Kam, Performance Consultant, CSG Consultancy
Ms Kam commenced her training profession with HSBC, where she developed her expertise in Management, Leadership and Sales Training for Asia Pacific countries.
During her tenure in HSBC, she developed and delivered the 1 st Financial Planning Workshop and various leadership and management programmes which were practical and impactful. Her professionalism was further recognised when receiving the Distinguished Trainer’s Award of Hong Kong Management Association in 2007.
Her last position was as Assistant General Manager of the largest Banking Association in Hong Kong, responsible for developing and facilitating leadership development and other industrial knowledge for different banking corporations from Hong Kong and China. With nearly 20 years of corporate experience from multi-national to locally listed companies, she is able to conduct training for frontline to senior management level in Cantonese, English and Mandarin. She was a MBTI Accreditation trainer, Certified Financial Planner (CFPCM) by the Institute of Financial Planners of Hong Kong, International Investment Advice Certificate (IIAC) of London Securities Institute, and graduated from the University of Western Ontario, Canada.
|Date & Time:||23 May 2019 (Thursday) , 9:30 am – 12:30 pm|
|Venue:||HKIHRM, Suite 1503, 15/F, 68 Yee Wo Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong|
|Fee:||iHRM Member HK$1,000 / Non-member HK$1,400|
|Language:||Cantonese (with English materials)|