In-house trainers are the important resources to implement and execute the new policy or services in the company. Building the in-house trainers could be another level of talent engagement to inspire high potential staffs in the team as well. Especially under the challenging resources environment, developing in-house trainers is an effective way to help HR or Training Department to maintain their services and values towards internal customers.
- Elaborate the core competencies of an effective trainer/facilitator with reference to global leading Competency Model;
- Practice the design and development of a high-impact training session;
- Demonstrate a dynamic and engaging presentation & facilitation in training delivery.
Core Competencies of Trainer/Facilitator
- Role of a Trainer/Facilitator
- World Class Competency Model
- Using A Training Cycle
- Principles of Adult Learning
Training Needs Analysis
- Corporate Needs & Performance Needs
- Performance Gap Analysis
- Conducting Training Needs Analysis
- Design considerations based on needs analysis
- Developing learning objectives
- What should be in the content for a dynamic program?
- Selecting training method
- A lesson plan always help
- How to find the material we need?
- Practical tips for effective presentation
- Making the best use of training aids
- How to improve participant’s learning interest?
- Tips to cope with stage fright
- Handling difficult situations
- Purpose of Training Evaluation
- Different Levels of Evaluation
(Facilitator(s) might alter the workshop flow & content according to venue & participant dynamics.)
Janet Wong – Performance Consultant, CSG Consultancy
Janet Wong is the Director of Training of the largest cosmetics retail chain in Asia and is also one of the top ten retail group in Hong Kong in the past 14 years. Other than retail experience, she held the position of Training Manager in a number of 5-star hotels in Hong Kong. Her contributions to her past working partners including the Training function development, customer service culture and system establishment, retail management training system development, staff training and development system as well as training courses design and delivery, like Service Excellence, Consultative Selling, Coaching, Leadership, Motivation, Communication, Teambuilding and Personal Quality.