Emerging technology has deeply transformed the way many leading companies operate. The human capital is the key to success in all digital transformation projects and the adoption of FinTech including AI, Blockchain, Cloud Computing and Big & Small Data, which also provides a unique opportunity for the HR function to reinvent itself in a more strategic role.
The workshop will enhance HR professionals a better understanding of the latest technology development in Fintech.
1. HR & Technologies
– More than HRIS, international use cases.
– Why important to HR?
2. Cloud Computing, Big Data, AI and Blockchain
– Introduction to these IT terms
– Applications and case studies of these emerging technologies in different industries
3. Decoding HK Monetary Authority’s Smart Banking Initiatives and the impact to the Banking and HR industries
– Store Value Facilities
– Faster Payment Service
– Virtual Banks
– Adoption of DLT (Blockchain)
– API Banking
4. How does Fintech reshape the landscape the HR
– New payroll process
– New recruitment channels
– More transparent and accessible HR system and records
– Using Bigdata and AI to select and nurture the best team
– Running sizeable corporates with the flexibility and scalability
Emil Chan – FinTech Consultant, CSG Consultancy
Emil is a FinTech enthusiast with over 20 years experience in managing IT and business transformation projects in international financial institutions. He had worked for several sizeable international banks including Credit Suisse and BayernLB as the roles of First Vice President, Head of IT in Asia Pacific, Project Director and Operations Manager AP. He has extensive experience in both Business and IT consulting encompassing the design, setup, leading and managing of cross-border projects throughout Asia. Emil is currently the co-founder and CEO of Starthub Holding Ltd., a startup entrepreneur consulting firm.